Πληροφορίες

Eva, almost 20, from Athens. Photographer Wannabe. Biology Student.

Τρίτη 25 Οκτωβρίου 2011

The Sea in October

Last Sunday I took a break again from my rushed daily life and this time I decided to go to the beach with two friends of mine. It's October and already really cold in Athens, so I know it sound weird. But watching the sea in any season of the year makes me feel so calm and peaceful. And, in the summer, the beaches of Athens are crowded, dirty and pretty disgusting, however, in the colder seasons of the year they become calm and picturesque.
This time we were obsessed with a little ball my friend Chloe bought from a museum (yes, I know we are still kids hahaha) and later with what we called "drawing with lights". You'll see... Hahaha Hope you like the pictures!









                                   
                                       












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου