Πληροφορίες

Eva, almost 20, from Athens. Photographer Wannabe. Biology Student.

Τετάρτη 15 Ιουνίου 2011

Memories from London

It was like a dream coming true! I had been to London before, but with my family, and going there with my friends was probably the best thing I've ever done in my life. When they first told us that our school trip for this year was going to be in London I hardly believed it.
We went there on March 9th and we stayed for 5 days. We all had the best time ever! Maybe one of the most interesting things we experienced was getting closer with our classmates and teachers. I met people that I never thought I could be friends with!
And of course I had my camera all the time with me taking photos of everyone!




Breakfast at Madame Tussaud's with Audrey :)


Piccadilly Circus

At the British Museum



ShoesShoesShoesShoes



Hyde Park


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου