Πληροφορίες

Eva, almost 20, from Athens. Photographer Wannabe. Biology Student.

Τετάρτη 15 Ιουνίου 2011

Summer, kind of wonderful.

Summer finally arrived and we are all looking forward to our holidays! Game over for school tomorrow: they'll give us our grades (I hope I survive this one! haha) and then we are free. Summer is my favourite season of the year, I love everything about it: the heat, the sea, the sun, summer dresses, bikinis, sunglasses, everything... :D
Another passion of mine is photography! I have a Nikon D5000 which is the love of my life haha :) I love taking pictures with my friends, all the time, everywhere... we have a lot of fun!
Today I was at a friend's house and we made a photoshoot! She's my favourite model :D













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου